"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image at right was taken on May 14 and 16, 2007.
- The images however were not taken of the students at the school.
- This is especially true of his early and most important images, taken in the late 1910's.
- The following images were taken during an "open house" held in September 2007.
- Each image in a pair was taken two weeks apart.
- The images are taken directly from Western news agency reports.
- The last image he captured on film was taken at this park.
- "How come we didn't know you were taking digital images of our home?"
- The woman at the front rail had tried to take images throughout the performance.
- This image was taken by a camera on a floor above the scene of the murder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.