"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We think of human beings as being created in God's image.
- Never, she thought had such a man strode the earth since God created the first in his own image.
- How could man, created in God's image, be no more than a modified monkey?
- "I would have to create myself in their image," she said.
- And out of that moral indifference the world is created all over again, after the war, in its old image.
- But like the soul, it is also created by God in his image.
- God created the body like a work of art in his image.
- He doesn't try to create me in his image.
- Humans have gained the ability to create life in their own image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.