"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have wanted to damage my image with slander of all kinds.
- But that didn't do much to damage North Carolina's image.
- Government officials have since admitted that the investigation damaged the country's image.
- Bonds said he didn't care if the incident further damaged his public image.
- I always tried not to damage my brother's image or embarrass him.
- He told the judge that being deported would damage "my political image."
- But opposition leaders said the general's decision to remove yet another President would further damage his image abroad.
- In any case, a prolonged tax debate could only further damage his public image.
- Other cases have damaged the agency's image as well.
- That was what Tyl wanted, for failure would certainly damage his image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.