"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually, however, he finds a way to preserve his positive image of himself and to shirk responsibility for others.
- Still, there are hopes for a last-minute solution that will preserve Lisbon's image.
- Pirates needed to preserve their image of barbarism, even when they were halfway civilized.
- If Mantle was ever surly, it never showed on television, which preserved his image.
- But protecting him from critical inquiry preserves his image at the expense of his message.
- The museum was created to preserve her father's image and reach out to millions of Disney fans worldwide.
- Performance events help preserve the town's wild-west image and expose it to new visitors.
- It has preserved its image as one of Africa's few social and economic success stories.
- How did the man preserve his image of himself as a righteous man?
- "She said he did it to preserve his image."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.