"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The music video combines real images and computer animated graphics.
- He often combines negative and positive images in a single print, making a photograph seem more abstract.
- He continued to combine politically provocative images and a refined hand into the 1960's.
- In general, the simpler the layout combining image and poem, the more effective the result.
- She was interested in combining mathematics, words, and images.
- Visual journalism is the practice of strategically combining words and images to convey information.
- For example, in a print called "Reptiles", he combined two and three-dimensional images.
- Dunn demonstrating that it could be used to combine images in novel ways and create new illusions.
- "But even for doing a Power Point presentation, they benefit from this by knowing how to combine text and image."
- The book combines images of the effects of climate change with scientific explanations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.