"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- News-Images.com collects images from news stories around the world for display on a single page.
- Some of these products have the ability to collect images, video, audio and other data.
- The first computer collects and processes images of the brain.
- The museum has more than 100 images collected around Kolanupaka.
- The image collected at each site is used to determine a value for the site.
- The images collected are then used to stimulate public involvement in conservation issues.
- This procedure was repeated on images collected from seven or eight different cells in the same culture dish.
- "The potential bad news," the senior official said, is that the images collected by private vendors "are also available to our adversaries."
- Browse the fascinating archive of images collected over the last five years.
- The new dispute is about access to images collected in the nonsovereign territory of space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.