"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You'll curse the work before you're done, too, because learning how to manipulate images is the most boring thing in the world.
- When we begin to manipulate images, nothing is true.
- I like, she said often, to be entertained by live people, not manipulated images.
- I don't want a computer that lets me manipulate photographic images on the screen.
- Apparently, many also wish to manipulate images of their pets and cars.
- Digital video, with vast possibilities for manipulating images, exercises the mind.
- It also means "Analyzing and manipulating images with a computer".
- He was manipulating American teen-junk images like mad, but to no particular purpose.
- My photography students are at keyboards every day manipulating images.
- Psychologists describe thinking as a set of processes used to manipulate knowledge, ideas and images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.