"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he held the image in front of him, studying it.
- We have to struggle not to look but merely to glance and yet hold the image.
- He could no longer hold the image of the sword in his mind.
- I said and paused to think, holding the image of the ravens in my mind.
- He still held the image, clear as day and sweet.
- I may not be able to hold the image for long,' she warned.
- Paul locked his thoughts on Andy's face, but it was suddenly difficult to hold the image.
- He tried to hold the image, saw it melt away.
- She never looked back at the body, but she held the image of China's face to her heart.
- Jaxom held the image of where they were going vivid in his mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.