"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Law could give his party a new image, but the reality would remain much as before.
- It has been possible to give Europe a slightly better image.
- Montana's job is to give this old house an image of today.
- "People have died, but this is giving them a bad image?"
- His actions, however, gave him a positive image in the eyes of the Russian public.
- These opponents say such signs will give their community a poor image.
- However, the term may also be used to give a highly negative social image.
- They focus where the blue light is and give you a three-dimensional image.
- Now they play a role in giving us a good positive image.
- I hope, after one year's effort, the national team can give the public a new image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.