"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But even those that are natural hardly evoke images of a country harvest.
- Kate could have no notion of the hot images evoked by her words.
- Isn't the essence of art to evoke impressions and images?
- The fact that it could evoke images and emotions beyond the reach of any symphony?
- And tonight he evoked images of the Great One at his greatest.
- At the moment, the pattern evokes images of large carnivorous plants.
- He wanted a name that evoked images of the Chicago stockyards, which were close to the stadium where the team was expected to play.
- To be called a Dutch speaker no longer evokes images of lower class laborers, as it long had.
- But every page is also constructed so that it evokes remarks or images from other pages.
- Magellan, which evoked images of navigation, was one that worked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.