"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A young American track team no doubt feels the burden of trying to help restore the sport's image.
- "It would restore the district's image as a trading center."
- He died in 1968 after efforts to restore his image.
- "He's really made a conscious effort to restore his image."
- The play is in part an effort to restore her image as a person of dignity and courage.
- It has hired a Washington consulting firm to help restore its image.
- "Certainly, this crisis should help start restoring the army's public image, because it did what it had to do."
- Surely someone out there knows how to restore their tarnished image.
- But efforts have begun to restore the center's historic image.
- But now the seniors are fighting to restore their image by helping the kids; after all, they weren't born yesterday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.