"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are a few of the images captured on the day in the different categories.
- The images captured on the videotape could tell any number of stories.
- That way, they could capture multiple images on a single frame.
- Only a few places they might have captured images of us.
- However, the quality of images captured with the main camera has been praised.
- Furthermore, a person could now capture images in both public and private situations.
- The aircraft can also capture images shot at an angle.
- First published in 1966, this book captures images from the author's travels when she turned 50.
- The result, of course, was quite different from the fashionable images captured by court painters in the 19th century.
- From what year, and what season, had this image been captured?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.