"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they recall posters and other commercial images, the posters are from the early years of the century.
- I've tried to recall my thoughts, steps and images, but it just isn't the same on a computer screen in Wisconsin.
- Until fifteen years of age, I can only recall images of myself eating fruit all day long".
- He recalled distant, fuzzy images, coated with the soft tones of his mother's voice.
- By contrast, people under 30 recalled slightly more negative images on the same memory tests, the research found.
- People younger than 30 recalled slightly more negative images than positive ones.
- Additionally damage to the memory formation pathways might be responsible for the inability of patients to recall images.
- "There was a ritual that night in Father's chapel," he said softly, himself only able to recall scant images of what had occurred.
- Like the Culilann, he thought, his own choice of words vividly recalling images and faces.
- Anyone who has followed the news from China over the last decade can recall similar images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.