"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned his head toward the sound and struggled to bring the image into focus.
- She brought the image in close on the instructor's face.
- He looked at the three balls on the table, trying to bring double images into one.
- It brought images before me I had suppressed for so long.
- Smith made an adjustment, bringing the image more clearly into focus.
- The name brings different images to everyone who hears it.
- "Many who come to California bring images of warm weather and palm trees," he said.
- Local women brought the image to the body and prayed over it when the child revived.
- He saw the bottom of the gorge again, brought the image into sharp focus within his mind.
- He turned the little dial on the glasses, bringing the image even closer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.