"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those two statements quickly came to reinforce his image around the world as a cowboy commander in chief.
- "This is not an objective platform, and I've heard nothing but vituperation from the scientific power structure trying to reinforce its own image," he said.
- These ordinary objects reinforce our kaleidoscopic image of the many Brandos.
- The affair helped reinforce Elisabeth's image as a dreamer and eccentric.
- The companies work to try to reinforce their image among those who smoke their brand.
- Others view it as a carefully developed political speech meant to reinforce his public image as a monarch.
- His aides are confident this will reinforce his image of a President who can be trusted with the nation's security.
- The media has a large effect on the formation of corporate identity by reinforcing a company's image and reputation.
- "To the public at large, he reinforced his image as a leader."
- The voice reinforced Edom's image of a bebop celestial being.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.