"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Using modern software he has been able to reproduce images with far greater clarity than the versions previously available.
- These images, reproduced at something close to their original size, are worth any number of conventional monographic studies.
- Seals were invented to reproduce images in great amount conveniently.
- Judging by the number of enchanting images reproduced here, he often succeeded.
- He took some classes and began by reproducing images he saw in publications.
- May I reproduce images from your web site?
- He also gets many questions about the location of various Rivera murals and how to obtain rights to reproduce images.
- No photograph he had ever seen, or any image reproduced on a display screen, could compare with the grandeur of that sight.
- But techniques of reproducing graphic images - illustrations - were very slow to develop.
- Reproduction fees are charged by image collections for the right to reproduce images in publications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.