"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So why do they cultivate an image of themselves as literary outlaws?
- But there are hard edges to him, and he cultivates an image of being misunderstood.
- He has lately been trying to cultivate a new image as a man of peace.
- By trying to cultivate a positive image for a company, these firms can sometimes blunt a legal challenge over a product.
- In the early 1980s, 96 Rock cultivated a somewhat macho image.
- The manufacturer was trying to cultivate a more elegant image for the product.
- Valentine cultivated an image as one of baseball's most enthusiastic voices.
- She wanted to start a career in entertainment, and he explained how to cultivate a polished public image.
- He has also cultivated an image as an outsider.
- To her, it seemed that Mitchell had tried to cultivate an image as a tough guy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.