"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Conceptualization means the process of converting vague mental images into definable concepts.
- Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
- It also includes tools to convert sounds and images for use in levels.
- "I had to learn about converting images from film to pixels," he recalled, "and I kept two weeks ahead of the students."
- It converts photographs or other printed images into digital bits that can be stored in a computer file.
- It also has an image converter,that can convert multiple images in the same directory at very fast speeds.
- This paper is now fed into scanners that convert images into digital language and store them in central computers.
- The ability to convert images at maximum resolution, ideally up to the 64Base (4096x6144) level.
- Older analog recording methods convert sound and images directly from magnetic or mechanical storage systems.
- So far most photographers using these new systems rely on digital scanners to convert photographs or other images into the numerical data of computer files.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.