"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lot of them, I think they're just trying to present an image to the public.
- To present a certain image and to live up to my potential.
- The ability to work under pressure and present a good image are important.
- "To present an alternative image is very important to me."
- He tries to present a positive image about him and his family.
- Above all, he wants to present an image to his friends.
- Started reading my own poems and trying to become one with the image presented in them.
- It also seeks to present a positive image of the sleep products industry to the general public.
- Others do not often see this as a genuine option, however, so how may we present a more positive image?
- You have presented an image of yourself to the public, but it cannot endure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.