"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It needs a specific amount of light to form an image.
- Again the image of David's face formed in her mind.
- When he read, each word would form a graphic image.
- As players clear more blocks, they will eventually form an image.
- Still I began to form a mental image of the face behind the voice that spoke to me.
- It had actually formed an image of her as a guy, and she really wasn't all that bad looking.
- It was impossible to form an image of himself anymore.
- As he stepped forward, his figure seemed to form a double image.
- Imagination is the ability to form images of things or events in one's mind.
- The main eyes at the front are capable of forming images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.