"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In his mind he received images and a sudden understanding that left him breathless with the possibilities.
- Edward says he receives images and clues from "the other side" which the audience must assist him in interpreting.
- Its main function is to receive and transmit images to the brain.
- She'd been receiving images of the bloodbath in the church since the previous evening, and that event had not yet transpired.
- One is that the way we receive images no longer has much to do with the means by which they were made.
- Our brains receive images in the second dimension and use reasoning to help us "picture" three-dimensional objects.
- Earlier, he was receiving fleeting images only, as this magic, too, struggled against the effects of the strange time.
- Orthos has received updated images from all around the world, with the most significant changes being for France and surrounding islands.
- Their concerns seems more primitive to us because they are just starting to receive images we received decades ago.
- The eye receives visual images which are then transmitted to the brain to be interpreted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.