"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another skill of hers, he decided, a chameleon's ability to alter her image at will.
- Under his management, the magazine altered its image again, reverting to a layout similar to what it had in the early 1990s.
- "I believe it is customary in the West for people to alter their image by writing books," he said when the cookbook was published.
- They say it will be difficult to alter the Xbox's high-end image.
- He began to strengthen his ties with the political community, alter his image and work from within to change the system.
- However, quarterly earnings disappointments in the last two years have altered the company's image.
- This is not the first attempt at altering coffee's older, stodgier image.
- Mr. Starr has only to look at the polls to see how much he needs to alter his image.
- Film threatens to alter our image of the conductor.
- He must be using the computer to alter his image, to simulate mine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.