"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a huge camera on top of it which senses the location of the vehicle by comparing images.
- By comparing images made through red and blue filters, the scanner selected the hundred or so reddest objects on the plates for further study.
- Mr. Hurd said he was also working on a software program that will help farmers record the data and compare images from year to year.
- Image comparison tool for comparing multiple images, including their histograms and metadata.
- This enables some applications, such as a device that compares images in an optical way.
- The average human won't notice unless they compare images.
- Compare new and archive images to chart changing landscape.
- But when he compared images from a couple of weeks earlier, he could see the difference.
- By comparing new facial images to those already in the voter database, authorities were able to reduce duplicate registrations.
- Standard illuminants provide a basis for comparing images or colors recorded under different lighting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.