"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The things that had happened were only images reflected upon her mind.
- A window across the corridor reflected his image back at him.
- Can they not reflect the image of those now gone?
- The world I am talking about has been created to reflect each person's deepest image of himself.
- Comfort, to them, is still a coach who reflects their image in every way.
- He peered through the half- light at his image reflected in the glass.
- Maria did not like the way the light of the images reflected on his face.
- Does it reflect the image of the caring school that we are trying to project?
- Also how does this apply when water reflects light & images?
- She could see herself in a mirror, a wall of black glass that reflected images and light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.