"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps you should go into my line of work, with a mind that generates such images.
- You will be asked to hold your breath for a few seconds to generate better images.
- An overall 3-D model was constructed and computer generated images created.
- She wanted to moan at the need such an image generated in her body.
- The formal elements, however, are used to generate emotional images.
- Other children have been found using those images generated by the same software, right?
- The other is to argue that what appear to be real children are actually just images generated by computers.
- The data can then be used to generate images showing the location and amount of different components.
- Animated images generated by the computer were projected onto the screen.
- As the name implies, it supports ray tracing to generate images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.