"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made no attempt today to soften his image as a tough and ruthless leader.
- Rip may find it necessary to soften his image to make a living, and more power to him.
- He sought to soften his image as a loose cannon.
- And it might soften her image a bit, too.
- He also told Administration officials to do all that they could to soften the nominee's image.
- Softening his image has its own political advantage, even if it may not sit well with orthodox Republicans.
- The move comes amid signs that the new government is trying to soften its image.
- "Being mentioned in popular films softens our image and people like that," he said.
- This helped soften his image as a dangerous rock 'n' roller.
- But now even he is turning to other lines of business and seeking to soften his image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.