"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the 1930s, she drew images that reflected her own life and beliefs.
- They were used by artists to draw images projected onto artist's paper.
- He drew images upon the air, a map broad and tall.
- Comic artists from around the world can also be found drawing images for fans in the hall during the day.
- Well they are simply the most direct spontaneous images drawn from his personal drama, which had little to do with the war.
- As he is talking to the audience, he starts to draw images.
- Another technique was for the doctor to draw images of deities on the patient's skin.
- An artist who draws such images is known as an editorial cartoonist.
- Most of her work represent historical buildings, but she also drew allegories and religious images.
- He also invented a technique for drawing hologram-like images by hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.