"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has done so, in part, by shedding the somewhat square image associated with scouting.
- Others reported irrelevant images associated with their listing in Cuil's search results.
- The four carvings depict different images associated with the cotton industry.
- The language uses various images associated with children's playing and imagination.
- Common images associated with her are the Christian cross and butterflies.
- There are many images associated with this city, but "prep school" is not one of them.
- You've correctly identified the popular images associated with crime and criminals.
- These are not images usually associated with one of the best defensive minds in the game.
- Each quarter contains an image associated with the area.
- He says it represents the two images most associated with the old West.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.