"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This has a limited impact on the size of most rendered images, but it is fast and simple.
- Eventually even home computers will be able to render images using this method without any problem.
- Below that, light waves are too large to render sharp images.
- The camera can be held in one place for a single image, or sent on a trajectory with images being rendered at many locations.
- The image rendered by missionaries should in most cases be considered mere fable.
- He taught them to rely on nature to render images in a realistic picture of light, shadow, and forms.
- This tends to be the most effective style of compression to use with rendered images that do not have film grain applied.
- It is a method of smoothing images rendered in computer games or other programs that generate imagery.
- This gallery represents a collection of images rendered using high quality volume ray casting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.