"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also helped project a modern image to the world.
- I've got to project a certain image to the team that I'm here to win like everyone else.
- Which images of our family life should we project to the world?
- "Why didn't she project an image of him the way he looks now?"
- He wanted to project the image of being in television not to make money but because it was fun.
- You don't have to go into debt to project an image.
- No provision had been made to project his image, here.
- From little more than a foot away, for example, it will project a 20-inch-diagonal image.
- But I can project images of what's happening for us to watch together.
- I think it can also project images, make us see things that aren't there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.