"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This process produces a blue or black image on a white paper.
- Because a very low level of radiation is involved it may take weeks or even months to produce an image on the film.
- The image produced by the camera can be shown to the driver in one of two ways.
- But heat pictures are usually good enough to produce useful images.
- With her background in graphics she was able to produce images for television news reports.
- The new mode can produce a lot better images and a greater variety of effects.
- The data are decompressed by the computer only when needed to produce a moving image or a sound.
- It was also easier to manufacture and produced a very clear image.
- Is picture taking with 35-millimeter cameras so simple now that one doesn't have to read an instruction book to produce a good image?
- He added that such activities might produce "a somewhat different image of the mayor than I think is good for the city."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.