"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I see that all of creation is made in His image.
- But after all, did they not make us in their image?
- If anything is made in His image, it should reflect reason.
- "We might as well have been made in some other body's image!"
- God said, Let us make man in our image and likeness.
- "Right down to making the inhabitants in your own image."
- This statue was said to have been made in his image.
- And law school is a world made in their image.
- Nor did compassion, even for those made in their own image.
- From now on, the convention is going to be made in the vice president's image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.