"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Flashing images, especially those with red, should not flicker faster than three times per second.
- Within the states are three to four televisions flashing indigenous images.
- The screen's built-in projector flashed images for them to shoot at.
- I collapse on the couch, the television still flashing images and sounds into the silent room.
- He allowed his mind to roam free, and soon it began flashing images of his lost family.
- Richard, meanwhile, continued to flash new images on the screen.
- Video screens behind them flashed images of policemen with rifles and young men in prison.
- And she began to flash images of Singapore on the screens.
- Across the top of the backdrop were television monitors, even now flashing forth images.
- I backed away, watching the mirror as it flashed reversed images of the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.