"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The show is low on art containing written language though some pieces incorporate cartoon or other appropriated images.
- Incorporate the logo and images used in the campaign into your own materials and website.
- It easily incorporates images and audio files, plus material from Web pages.
- Her mixed media style often incorporates song, poetry, images, and spoken dialogue.
- Eventually the museum would like to incorporate moving images, but sound is a less likely objective.
- At this time he incorporated multiple photographic images onto a single picture plane.
- He uses visual metaphors by incorporating images or found objects.
- His paintings incorporate dreamlike images from literature, Mexican history, and the painter himself.
- This has also led her to incorporate images of wildlife in her religious painting.
- Since the computer database does not incorporate visual images, corresponding photographs are kept on file.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.