"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sometimes has to work to maintain his cool image.
- He also maintained a highly visible public image for himself.
- Can he maintain his cool strong image as a leader, in the harsh light of a political campaign, they ask?
- But you have to be careful to maintain a polished image.
- "At some level they are willing to inconvenience themselves to maintain an image of that life."
- "As a small publisher, it's not easy maintaining an image in front of the schools," he added.
- She did not worry about trying to appeal to him or needing to maintain a certain image.
- She is intent on maintaining the Visitors' positive public image by any means.
- This is not only a matter of common courtesy but will help create/ maintain your image as a good employer.
- This helps maintain your image and reputation as a responsible, professional business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.