"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These buildings offered superficial images of refuge, but when it came to providing prospect, they couldn't quite bring themselves to face the world.
- It offers sharper images and a wider angle of view than earlier instruments.
- Within 12 hours, two people E-mailed him, offering better images for less money.
- Whenever possible, try to look at programs that offer images you are familiar with for comparison.
- It offers high-quality images and the durability of a brick.
- There is even a site that offers images of girls and boys who appear to be 5 or 6 years old, wearing just diapers.
- The danger of television, its critics say, is the great temptation to campaigns to offer images as a substitute for substance.
- Most systems can offer still images of very high quality produced with snapshot or freeze-frame commands.
- For those who knew him, the site offers familiar images, though some of the material has never been released.
- The Georgia company sells a system for $16,000, not including service, that offers more images per minute than the other two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.