"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Eight were by no means the only artists depicting such images.
- Companies produce ads depicting sexual images of men and women.
- They depicted the moon, stars, religious images and sometimes hunting scenes.
- The group had been planning to paint a mural on a building depicting positive images of women.
- Some local residents said it depicted violent images that were not representative of their neighborhood.
- She depicted images of women that were not normally seen: for example, prostitutes, or a woman in prison.
- The four carvings depict different images associated with the cotton industry.
- The house is painted in white with black tile paintings depicting animals and other natural images.
- His early work from the 1990s, classicly depicted images of the human body, have been particularly coveted.
- He did admit, however, that it would probably take decades to overcome the chilling images depicted in the film.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.