"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't paint very complicated things, just simple images and words really.
- The image painted by law enforcement officials could not be in greater contrast.
- She also began to paint her visions and particular religious images of Christ.
- Holbein painted few religious images in the later part of his career.
- It was there that he started to paint images from fairy tales.
- The images painted by a free mind are varied and limitless.
- Shadows from the limbs of giant trees painted images on the floor.
- Kazimierowski had painted religious images before, but this task was difficult for him.
- It consists of 300 individually painted images and lasts about 15 minutes.
- Data goes to his quarters to paint images related to his dream.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.