"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Go now, to the house bearing the image of a hanging man.
- This is core to her identity, the way she bears the image of God.
- All human beings bear God's image and must be respected for what each person is.
- Unable to bear the image any longer, she closed the file.
- Now, none of this is to diminish the fact that a woman bears God's image as well.
- However, only the $20 banknote bears her image as the main feature.
- A man bears the image of God in his strength, not so much physically but soulfully.
- In 1429, florins from Nuremberg began to bear his image.
- "Our worth comes from bearing the image of our maker."
- The third cell bears the image of Kamala with two attendants on either side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.