"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Israel goes to extraordinary lengths to project and protect its image.
- What's important is winning the fight for health reform, not protecting our image.
- They have also posed a challenge for those charged with protecting the city's image and selling it as a place to do business.
- We try to protect the kids' image and status for the future.
- He agreed to the settlements and the seals to protect his own image.
- Now his own administration has given him another one in an overzealous quest to protect the school's image.
- But many states have laws protecting a celebrity's image, including his or her voice, from being used for commercial purposes without permission, he said.
- You asked me if I was a Hollywood actor trying to protect his image.
- I am no longer bound to protect my image in Denver.
- Outraged cheerleaders, and some of their parents, said the rules were important because they protected the group's image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.