"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In computing, a 'scanner' is a device that optically scans images, printed text, handwriting, or an object, and converts it to a digital image.
- Most other virtual colonoscopy has involved two-dimensional slices created from C.T. scan images.
- At last it is becoming possible to include production quality scanned images in desktop publishing.
- The apparatus was able to scan crude three-dimensional images into the computer.
- The sender scans X-rays or other images and transmits them over a telephone line.
- The public helped to scan telescopic images for possible mission candidates by participating in the Ice Hunters project, although that project is now finished.
- This system scanned images with two rotating cylinders.
- Multi-image scanning allows one to scan several images at once and save them directly as separate files.
- Another product, developed under the name Webster, will scan I-cam images for posting on the Web.
- There, researchers can scan thumbnail images and look for the exact picture they want.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.