"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began to feature homosexual and bisexual themes in his later works.
- The film featured mature themes such as drug use, sexual escapades, and violence.
- Other stories feature themes such as bullying and first love.
- The magazine featured mainstream popular religious fiction and progressive themes.
- The song heavily features lyrics and themes from the original version.
- Many country songs from other artists that were popular during the 1970s and 1980s also featured sexual themes.
- The track, featuring strong African themes, refers to slave trade.
- The novel also features strong themes of black magic and necromancy.
- Some of her other books also feature difficult themes such as the death of a loved one.
- The series also features special themes which include mysteries, Woodland events, and outdoor activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.