"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was among the first developers in Chicago to feature sculpture at private development.
- Moving on to a booth featuring sculpture, she said, "Come, let's look at the dog in the chair."
- This exhibition features paintings, sculptures and drawings from the mid-70's.
- The lawn at the station front features several sculptures including a statue of a former employee.
- Along the way, it will feature benches, historical markers, a museum and sculpture.
- It features paintings and sculptures which incorporate the theme of poetry.
- Since 1992, Barrett has had a number of solo exhibitions, featuring both painting and sculpture.
- I visited several galleries in the business district featuring native carvings and sculptures.
- An annual open-art show, it features paintings, sculptures and other works by Irish artists.
- The museum also features murals and sculpture, including a 70-foot-long bronze of 50 soldiers storming a beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.