"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her work has ranged from political reporting to feature pieces on old cow farmers.
- His second solo exhibition opened in March 2009 and featured pieces of the artist's life.
- The new museum's first show featured kinetic, neon and electric pieces.
- The band received considerable attention for its early albums and live performances, which featured pieces that might last up to 30 minutes.
- It features pieces recorded in 1965, seven in studio and one live.
- Records on March 10, 1998, it features pieces recorded in 1965.
- It features a blend of American standards and new pieces, written specifically for the movie.
- The event will feature pieces from each designer's collection.
- The games all play similarly to their real world counterparts, featuring pieces based on the Mario universe.
- "American Glass: 1900-2000," featuring more than 100 industrial and decorative pieces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.