"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The building still features the school's name above the door.
- These feature the editor's name, with a number chosen by the editor.
- It was the first publication by Johnson to feature his name on the title page.
- Instead, they will feature an organization's name across the bottom of the plate and its logo on the right side.
- The sign features the newspaper's name, a map of Africa and a large star that lights up at night.
- It also features Long's name in the text box.
- This article features the naming culture and names of ethnic Serbs.
- Although the ads featured the company's name prominently, they did not show any of its clothing.
- This look features a large, bold title, a prominent author's name, and a small conceptual image.
- A music show featuring big names, and London's unsigned talent is heard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.