"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is the author of several popular works on astronomy.
- And ever since it has been one of the theater's most popular works.
- It remains one of his most popular and enduring works.
- The piece has enjoyed a successful performance history, being one of his most popular works from that period.
- The piece quickly became one of Glass's most popular works.
- The bronze David was one of his most popular works.
- During the 18th century, the price of books were too high for the average person, especially the most popular works such as an encyclopedias.
- Since then, it has been recorded three times, and remains one of his most popular works.
- Today, the song remains one of his most popular works.
- It was published in February 1983, and has become one of her most popular works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.