"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has also written extensively on health care policy in the popular press.
- His only strength at present is he controls the popular press.
- We have a popular press with an agenda based around human interest.
- The popular press made an issue of this in 2008.
- By the early 1970s the British popular press had joined in the game and the couple's separate lives became common knowledge.
- The German popular press did not use the word until later.
- Why should he not be called such things in the popular press?
- You won't hear about it in the popular press until there's a major breakthrough.
- But it is not just the popular press who have argued such a case.
- The case achieved wide media coverage in the popular press of the day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.