"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They soon became the most popular act in that city.
- By 1978, they were one of the most popular acts in the city.
- Until going off the air in 1926, they remained one of the station's most popular acts.
- They later appeared live and became a popular act in their area.
- The most popular act from each day is entered into a weekly final.
- Within three years, they had become the most popular act on the show.
- The band quickly became one of the most popular live acts in the area.
- He also continued as a popular live act for several decades.
- The band eventually appeared live, and became one of the most popular acts in the area.
- Another popular act at the time was the group Ambasadori.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.