"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These emperors make up popular legends in China and are much better known.
- But it made the legends of the two more popular.
- The ancient history, down to the 2nd or 3rd century after Christ, is based on popular legends.
- His existence may be in doubt, but he is a popular legend as ever.
- There are two popular legends as to how Tiger got its name.
- Contrary to popular legend, there never were very many, only enough to issue a couple per platoon.
- His struggle would later form the basis of a popular Korean legend.
- A popular urban legend is that players have found a way to shoot the dog.
- So as you can see, that is the end of the popular legend.
- Discussion question: Tell a classmate a popular legend from your country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.