"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He remained a popular writer in Adventure throughout the 1920s and 1930s.
- He was also an accomplished and popular writer for children.
- He was considered one of America's most popular writers during the 1940s and 1950s.
- She had now become a popular writer, and worked with amazing industry to sustain her position.
- He is one of the contemporary popular writers on evolution.
- A popular young writer cannot decide which direction his life should go in.
- He was a popular writer and lecturer on natural history.
- He is probably one of the most popular Polish writers today.
- That's an amazing thing, the reach of a popular writer 100 years later.
- Several writers, obviously popular, had as their entire subject the islands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.